1. Reporting offensive content
Artween, as host, makes available to users a feature that is easily accessible and visible to allow the following content to be reported:
- Apology of crimes against humanity,
- Incitement to racial hatred,
- Child pornography,
- Incitement to violence,
- Offences against human dignity.
The report form is available by clicking on the link Report content to be found at the bottom of each page of the Site. It is also possible to send a detailed letter to Artween, 15, rue Molière, 75001 Paris, giving the date at which you noted this content, your identity, the URL of the litigious content, a description of the content and the username of the user who put the content online.
2. Reporting content infringing intellectual property rights
Artween is subject to an obligation to remove all obviously illicit content as soon as we are aware of it.
Thus, any person wishing to make Artween aware of the presence of content protected by intellectual property rights on the Site can inform Artween by clicking on the link Report content to be found at the bottom of each page or by sending a detailed letter to Artween, 15, rue Molière, 75001 Paris.
The said notification must give details of all of the following information:
- the date of notification ;
- the identity of the person notifying ;
- o if the person notifying is a individual: name, first name, profession, address, nationality, date and place of birth ;
- o if the person notifying is a corporate entity: legal status, name, registered office and legal representatives ;
- name and address of the addressee or, if this is a corporate entity, its name and registered office ;
- a description of the litigious facts and their precise location (e.g.: URL link of the photograph) ;
- the reasons for which the content must be removed, including legal provisions and justification of the facts ;
- a copy of the correspondence addressed to the copyright holder or publisher of information or litigious activities requesting their interruption, removal or modification, or justification that the author or publisher could not be contacted.
Important: any incomplete notification cannot be considered as valid.
For information, all persons are reminded that the fact of presenting content or activities as illicit with the aim of halting its distribution whereas the information is known to be untrue is subject to one year’s imprisonment and a fine of 15 000 euros.
3. Counter notification
If you consider (i) that content placed online by yourself on the Site has been deleted by mistake, or (ii) that this content does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, you can send us a counter notification. As soon as this duly completed counter notification is received, we will transfer this counter notification as well as your personal information to the party who initially requested the removal of the content. However, re-publishing the deleted content online is entirely at our discretion. Any persons indicating deliberately and wrongly that content has been mistakenly deleted may become personally liable.
All counter notifications must be sent via the following link email@example.com.
It is also possible to send a counter notification to Artween by sending a detailed letter to Artween, 15, rue Molière, 75001 Paris.
The counter notification must contain your username for the Site, name, first name, address, email address, telephone number and indicate the precise location of the content that Artween has deleted by indicating the URL link or links.
In addition, the counter notification must state that you certify that all information supplied in the counter notification is correct, that you hold the rights to the content described therein and that you accept to receive the notification of the person (or the authorized representative of this person) who made the initial complaint to Artween.